- VMware administration (ESXi, vCloud Director, Tanzu, API)
- Cisco knowledge (ACI, VMM integrations, UCSM, UCSD)
- Linux system engineering (Centos, Nginx, Python, Bash)
- Microsoft (Exchange, Office365, DNS, AD)
- Kubernetes (Native, Rancher, Tanzu)
- EMC Storage (Isilon, Equallogic)
- General datacenter work
- Rubrik Backup
- Cloudian S3
- Ansible automation
- Atlassian administration (Confluence, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- PDM Administration (CIM Database, Agile PLM)
- Cisco access networking
- Windows administration (AD, GPO, DNS)
- Client management (Windows, Ubuntu)
- Matrix42 Administration/MDM
- The IT-Basics
I passed the VCP-NV 2022 exam with a 430 / 500 mark rating.
I passed the VCP-DCV 2021 (v7.0) exam with a 497 / 500 mark rating.
I passed the final exams as a IT System Engineer EFZ with the best mark (5.4) of all candidates in the Canton of Lucerne in 2016.
As part of our english classes we spent a month in Exeter (UK) and took the Cambridge First Certificate Exam afterwards.
As I'm always interested in trying new technologies, I stumbled on HE Tunnelbrokers, with which I connected my home to the IPv6 world back then. During that I took the IPv6 exam.
In the second half of my apprenticeship I had to switch to BBZW Sursee because of a education system change. This is the school where I finalized the apprenticeship.
I started my apprenticeship at GIBZ Zug, in combination with a basic IT training at Hoffmann La-Roche in Rotkreuz.
I spent my whole school time as a child at schools in Buchrain, which is the town where I grew up.
I joined our local fire department, which protects the city of Wallisellen, parts of the highway and rail tracks.